These are just a few of the subjects that I have dealt with in the last few years as a freelance collaborator and an editorial consultant for Il Fatto Quotidiano, D - La Repubblica delle Donne, Diario della settimana, Il Corriere Canadese, Campus, Il Mucchio Selvaggio, Aut, Babilonia, Il Centro di Pescara, La Provincia di Cremona and Il Ducato of Urbino.
I spent a few years as a freelance journalist, and I did so successfully. I entered the albo dei professionisti dell'Ordine (Roll of Professional Journalists) in March 2003 and I gladly received two important national prizes for up-and-coming journalists in 2001 and 2002, "Erich Fromm" award and the "Mario Formenton" scholarship.
I have had the satisfaction of seeing these and other articles published on some Italian newspapers of great prestige. But for every successful article there are many others that have been rejected.
If you are familiar with the beautiful language of Dante and Pasolini, you may dowlonad and read here below what I call "The Magnificent 7": the articles that made me happiest to see published.
Title: THE MAGNIFICENT 7 (In Italian)
2) Ingeborg Bachmann, letteratura interiore (Ingeborg Bachmann, Interior Literature); on Il Mucchio Selvaggio
3) Morte di un estremista di destra all’olandese (Death of a Far-Right Extremist, Dutch Style); on Aut
4) Il sale della libertà (The Salt of Freedom); on Diario della settimana
5) Dopo la vittoria, premier bloccato? (After the Victory, a Blocked Prime Minister?); on Il Ducato
6) Una cicogna anche per noi (A Stork for us too); on Babilonia
7) Ciampi: un azionista Presidente della Repubblica (Ciampi: A shareholding President of the Republic); on Aut